Friday morning consisted of a quiz in organic already, micro lecture and an afternoon like the past 6 semesters have gone; in the lab. A huge pet peeve of mine is overly air conditioned buildings! Although it was 90 degrees outside, inside the lab was 64 degrees! I was about to slip into an icy coma. Sooo thankful to be back outside! I quickly packed my things back home and hit the highway north. I was on my way to Kaitlin's Aunt's cabin on Burt Lake. Nothing better than going up north :)
After 3 1/2 hours in the car, I made it. I spent a while talking with Kaitlin's grandma, and then Kaitlin finally arrived with her aunt. I am at home where ever that girl is, and I can say that about very few people! Her family is mine, and it is just what I needed after how summer ended. Work work work. Great food, family and catching up with my bestie!

No comments:
Post a Comment